Sram Red Quarq BB30
The SRAM RED Quarq power meter is a lighter, more accurate power meter completely integrated with the philosophy and performance of SRAM RED.
The RED power meter uses the Power BalanceTM and OmniCalTM principle and is equipped with SRAM X-Glider chainrings. Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and exposure to the elements, creating unmatched durability and reliability.
Installation and operation is a breeze with the LED power-on and turn signals zero, clearly visible ANT + TM ID and without the need for tools, the user can replace the CR2032 battery.
• ANT + TM ID is clearly visible on the support pairing
• LED indicator shows power on and set zero
• Replaceable battery a bicycle industry standard CR2032
• Power Balance ™ used crankset torque to the ratio of the energy which is generated in the right sector (first half) to display in relation to the left-hand sector (second half) of each crank movement.
• Omnical ™: Power measurement is independent of chain ring selection. Switch between the chainrings without impact on accuracy.
The SRAM RED Quarq power meter is the choice of the Bontrager Livestrong professional cycling.
|Weight in KG||1.000000|