Ridley Noah Aero+ disc custom roadbike
The Noah Disc Aero+ has received a clear update compared to its predecessor.
Thanks to Ridley patented F-Steerer technology all cables got integrated into the frame. Wind tunnel tests prove that the incorporation of this technology reduced the drag around the frame with about 14%. By adding disc brakes this bike not only gets you quickly up to speed and holds you there, but it allows you to expertly modulate your speed at all times – no matter the weather conditions. On top of that the Noah Disc Aero+ got a very impressive and aggressive look.
- Frame: Noah Disc Aero+, 30T - 24T HM UD Carbon, F-Tubing, In-Mould F-Surface Plus, F-Steerer Head Tube, TA 12x142mm
- Fork:Noah Disc Aero+, 30T-24T HM, UD Carbon, F-Split Fork, Intgrated Cables
- Brake type: Disc
- Handlebar/stemcombination: Forza Cirrus Pro Integrated. Sizes:
- XXS: 85x380mm (cc)
- XS: 100x410mm (cc)
- S: 100x410mm (cc)
- M: 115x420mm (cc)
- L: 115x420mm (cc)
- Seatpost: Forza Aero Noah SL, 350mm
- Weight: 2.48kg (Size S, frame/fork/handlebarcombination)
Note that the picture shown may not reflect the standard specification listed. It only concerns the frameset!
|Weight in KG||2.480000|
|Year of introduction||2021|