Cinelli Palio disc custombike
- FraFrame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Columbus disc tapered 1‐1/2” Carbon Monocoque
- Headset:IS 42/28,6 | IS 52/40 1‐1/2"
- Seatpost Ø: 27,2mm
- SeatclampØ: 31,8mm
- BB: BSA
- Front derailleur: Braze‐On
- Cable routing: Internal ‐ Di2/EPS compatible
- Tire Clearance: Up to 700x28
- Brakes: Flat mount disc brake, rotor size up to 160mm
- Dropouts: Rear Thru-axle Ø12x142mm / M12x1,5 L170mm, Front Thru-axle Ø12x100mm / M12x1,5 L120mm skewer
- Weight frame: 1090g (size M)
- Weigt fork 440g (uncut)
Do not accept a bike with standard specifications!
Buy a custombuilt road bike with Math Salden and enjoy all the benefits of a specially built racing bike that you could wish for.
You determine what we build for you in our own Direct Import Center:
In the comments field you mention:
- White or black handlebar tape (white or black)
- Stem length (90, 100, 110, 120 or 130)
- Control width (40, 42 or 44 center-ceter)
- Size of the cassette (see standard sizes belonging to the group you choose at the bottom of the page)
- Chainrings (see standard sizes belonging to the group you choose at the bottom of the page)
- Crank length (see standard sizes belonging to the group you selected at the bottom of the page)
- Type rear derailleur (see standard sizes belonging to the group you choose at the bottom of the page)
- Deviating specs and assemblies on request
We do the rest for you in our workshop. Extra cost-effective due to final assembly in our Math Salden Direct Import Center.
Not sure about your size and the opportunity to come by?
Free fitting, delivery, custom adjustment and free service after about 500 km.
Add approximately 2 to 3 days extra for the assembly.
Extra advantage by finishing in your own direct import center.
Note that the picture shown may not reflect the standard specification listed
Specifications are subject to change without notice, depending on stock availability
|Weight in KG||1.090000|
|Year of introduction||2021|
|Specials||Choose group, wheelset & specs|