Brixia Gravel CM80 custom gravelbike
- Frameset: Carbon HM UD finish
- Front fork: Carbon
- Seat post: 27.2mm
- Headset: 1 1/8"- 1 1/2"
- Brakes: Disc Flat Mount
- Dropout: 12mm Thru axle
- Cable routing: Internal
- Weight frame: 1130g (size 55)
- Weight fork: 410g
- 51 = XS
- 53 = S
- 55 = M
- 57 = L
- 59 = XL
Do not accept a bike with standard specifications!
Buy a custombuilt road bike with Math Salden and enjoy all the benefits of a specially built racing bike that you could wish for.
You determine what we build for you in our own Direct Import Center:
In the comments field you mention:
- White or black handlebar tape (white or black)
- Stem length (90, 100, 110, 120 or 130)
- Control width (40, 42 or 44 center-ceter)
- Size of the cassette (see standard sizes belonging to the group you choose at the bottom of the page)
- Chainrings (see standard sizes belonging to the group you choose at the bottom of the page)
- Crank length (see standard sizes belonging to the group you selected at the bottom of the page)
- Type rear derailleur (see standard sizes belonging to the group you choose at the bottom of the page)
- Deviating specs and assemblies on request
We do the rest for you in our workshop. Extra cost-effective due to final assembly in our Math Salden Direct Import Center.
Not sure about your size and the opportunity to come by?
Free fitting, delivery, custom adjustment and free service after about 500 km.
We will contact you to make an appointment for the delivery of the bike due to the time needed for the assembly, which can vary per season due to the workload of our mechanics.
Extra advantage by finishing in your own direct import center.
Note that the picture shown may not reflect the standard specification listed
Specifications are subject to change without notice, depending on stock availability
|Weight in KG||1.130000|
|Year of introduction||2022|
|Specials||Only at Salden|